Skip to content
- Bedtime Math & Crazy 8s. This initiative is a partnership with the Bedtime Math Foundation which involves efforts to improve math skills of elementary school students.
- 3D Self Assessment Tool: Discover-Dream-Design. The Ventura County STEM Network has developed the 3D Tool: Discover-Dream-Design to define the attributes of high-quality STEM learning and to assist learning environments with a guide to self-assessing their own setting’s alignment to the attributes.
- STEM Odyssey. This initiative which is a partnership with US2020 seeks to connect under-served K-12 students with STEM Professionals and STEM college students as mentors.
- STEM Inspired! This initiative connects elementary and middle school students with STEM professionals though podcast interviews of STEM professionals and video-conferencing mentoring in elementary and middle school classrooms.
- STEM Experiences for Educators and Leaders (SEEL). This educator and leader professional development opportunity is associated with CSU Channel Islands’ Science Carnival and is an initiative of VC STEM.
- Tour de STEM. STEM leaders are provided an opportunity to tour sites that VC STEM has identified as having STEM Practices Worthy of Attention at Early Childhood, Elementary School, Middle School, and Expanded Learning educational environments with the goal of having them consider how they might transform their own educational settings.
- LEAD STEM. Ventura County STEM is fortunate to have two of its members participating in STEM Ecosystems’ inaugural LEAD STEM leadership development program.