Get STEM Inspired: Be A Mentor, Host A Mentor
Featured VC STEM Mentor
Rosali Garcia is an Amgen STEM Professional who shared her story and expertise with Isbell Middle School Students.
STEM Inspired pulls back the curtain to reveal the people behind today's innovations in STEM
STEM Professionals share their story in person and video conference
This series of interactions create lasting impacts on children by providing role models for them to emulate.
STEM Professionals share their story in your classroom
Creative Ways Teachers Can Use
STEM Inspired in the Classroom
- Highlight STEM subjects currently being discussed in class
- Makes real life application to studies being taught
- Build excitement for science, technology, engineering and math
- Makes STEM careers visible
- Bring the field trip docent to your classroom